Patience forces the impulsive to make errors. 90% of the time, you get the upper hand if you’re patient. The other 10% is understanding why patience makes things worse and knowing that you must act.

When does patience become a tactical error? When it allows opposition to power consolidate, secure a position, use up resources, lobby popularity. In all other cases, patience forces errors made by others.

The reason patience has a high success rate is because the opposite; *impulsivity* is driven by emotions. Emotional decisions, historically, have high failure rates.

The difficulty lies in knowing when not to be patient. And that dilemma is determined by whether being patience enables competitive advantage or not. Failure to act will force you into a inferior position.

@UnmodernM I visit your profile once every now and then, anytime I visit I see something that makes me chide myself for not visiting on a daily, thank you

@sani_tt @UnmodernM My story in a nutshell